Thursday, July 21, 2011


The Golden Nugget Hotel is Tahiti Nui International's Heiva I Las Vegas host hotel!

The reservation process was simple. I called in, mentioned the event group and was quoted rates for the dates I needed. As I had stayed in the hotel earlier this year, I knew quality was not an issue, nor safety.

I booked my room for five nights over the event period and upgraded myself to the Gold Tower and added on VIP service. I like to think I'm special. ;D

During my previous visit to the Golden Nugget, I was impressed with guest rooms as well as the number of security and staff there was to accommodate guests in all areas of the hotel. They have one of the best steak houses in Las Vegas in the hotel. There is also an awesome shark tank adjacent to the pool with a slide that was entertaining and fun at the same time. I look forward to my next stay, although much of my stay will be about planning, organizing, and working the Heiva I Las Vegas event.

All Tahiti Nui International staff will be at the Golden Nugget. Should you have any questions while in Las Vegas during the event you can find us there or at the venue during the event. See you all there! BOOK YOUR HOTEL TODAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment